Sono un titolo. Fai doppio clic.
ADDITIVE MECHATRONIC DESIGN
Design for Additive Manufacturing - R&D
Thanks to the dedicated softwares and the know-how of additive technologies, AMDengineering S.r.l is able to design with the world of 3D printing in mind.
Topological analysis and organic design.
AMDengineering S.r.l. offers consulting services to companies that want to approach the world of additive technology.
3D Printing Consulting.
Reverse engineering service with professional laser scanner (ISO 17025 certified according to the VDI / VDE 2634 standard, for precision measurements. Creaform HandySCAN BLACK | Elite ) and tomography.
Solid 3D file supply.
We make TPU covers.
Twenty years of experience in mechanical design: from the blank sheet to the entire project, providing CAD files and 2D construction drawings.
Implementation of mechatronic and electronic systems.
Supply Chain: Prototype & Product
We manage the entire process of additive components: from the design and choice of the suitable technology, to the manufacturing of the components.
Analysis FEM & CFD - Topology Optimization
FEM (Finite Element Method);
Modal Analysis (Vibration Analysis);
CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics);
Analysis of the production costs and production times.
From our twenty years of experience in creating and developing prototype machine and automation, AMDengineering was born.
We design and manufacture high performance mechatronic components and systems with the help of additive technology.
Our team of professional researchers leverages their knowledge to integrate new technologies with traditional ones.
OUR HISTORY, OUR KNOW-HOW
Some of the MATERIALS of the components that we study and supply:
M300 1.2709 (Maragin Steel)
17-4 PH 1.4542 (Stainless Steel)
316 L 1.4435 (Stainless Steel)
AlSi10Mg (Aluminium Alloy)
Scalmalloy (Aluminium Alloy) (Patented by APWorks)
Hastelloy X 2.4665
Inconel 625 2.4856 (Nickel Alloy)
Inconel 718 2.4668 (Nickel Alloy)
Inconel 939 (Nickel Alloy)
CuCr1Zr (Copper Alloy)
CuNiSiCr (Copper Alloy)
Pure Cu (Copper)
TI Gr2 (Titanium Alloy)
TI Gr5 (Titanium Alloy)
TI Gr23 (Titanium Alloy)
LPBF, EBM, BINDER JETTING
PA 12 (Polyamide)
PA GF (Glass bead filled polyamide)
Alumide (Aluminium filled polyamide)
PA 2241 FR
Photopolymer resins (SLA-Polyjet)
Vacuum casting polymer
SLS, MJF, SLA, POLYJET,
- Mon, May 15Metropolitan City of VeniceMay 15, 2023, 8:00 AM – May 17, 2023, 6:00 PMMetropolitan City of Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
- Tue, Nov 29Francoforte sul MenoNov 29, 2022, 8:00 AM – Dec 01, 2022, 5:00 PMFrancoforte sul Meno, Francoforte sul Meno, GermaniaNov 29, 2022, 8:00 AM – Dec 01, 2022, 5:00 PMFrancoforte sul Meno, Francoforte sul Meno, GermaniaAt the European edition, the Enlit community will come together for three days in Frankfurt from 29 November through to 1 December 2022, to meet and inspire each other and to develop their discussions and actions to take steps forward in the energy transition.
- Mon, Nov 14Francoforte sul MenoNov 14, 2022, 8:00 AM – Nov 18, 2022, 6:00 PMFrancoforte sul Meno, Francoforte sul Meno, GermaniaNov 14, 2022, 8:00 AM – Nov 18, 2022, 6:00 PMFrancoforte sul Meno, Francoforte sul Meno, GermaniaWe will attend at Formnext 2022! As the leading industry platform for Additive Manufacturing and industrial 3D Printing, Formnext is the international meeting point for the next generation of intelligent industrial production. In Frankfurt am Main as well as digitally.
- Tue, Sep 13EssenSep 13, 2022, 8:00 AM – 6:00 PMEssen, Essen, GermaniaSep 13, 2022, 8:00 AM – 6:00 PMEssen, Essen, GermaniaKick-off conference with 17 conferences and 80 use cases. Programme: - “ACCELERATING BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND PARTNERSHIPS” - “THE INLAND SHIPPING SUPPLY CHAIN IN COOPERATION WITH SDAM ALLIANCE” - “THE BUSINESS CASE OF INDUSTRIAL 3D PRINTING FOR MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES”
- Wed, Jun 08Marston GreenJun 08, 2022, 8:00 AM GMT+2 – Jun 09, 2022, 12:00 AM GMT+2Marston Green, North Ave, Marston Green, Birmingham B40 1NT, Regno UnitoJun 08, 2022, 8:00 AM GMT+2 – Jun 09, 2022, 12:00 AM GMT+2Marston Green, North Ave, Marston Green, Birmingham B40 1NT, Regno UnitoExperience live demonstrations of the latest machines, technology, products and services while networking with 4,000 designers, engineers, innovators and manufacturers from across the medical and healthcare sector.
"Technologically advanced reality and competitive prices. Trained and extremely qualified staff. They offer several services to evaluate. Recommended for different types of companies "